Your booking form will act as a contract between the carer or parent and Flippers Swim School.
The following terms and conditions will accepted by both parties as soon as the booking has been placed for swimming lessons.
- “Flippers Swim School” will confirm your booking as soon as payment is received.
This will be sent in an email format unless stated otherwise. If anything appears incorrect, please let us know straight away by telephone or email.
- “Flippers Swim School” requires the full amount of course fees prior to the
start of the swimming course. In return, Flippers will secure your space for the duration of the term. Your space will not be offered to any other pupil under any circumstances. You will also be
offered a priority space for the next course. If you are unable to attend a lesson once the course has started, we will be unable to provide you with an alternative time or day. Your booking and
payment secures your space at a specific time for the whole course.
- “Flippers Swim School” is unable to accept cancellations or provide refunds once
the course has started.
- “Flippers Swim School” requires the full amount of course fees prior to the start of the swimming course.
- “Flippers Swim School” will charge an administration fee of £15 for returned cheques.
- “Flippers Swim School” will provide a 10% discount for 3 or more children from the same family. Discount will apply to the 3rd childs fees
- “Flippers Swim School” will endeavor to provide all of the advertised lessons. If we are unable to provide a lesson for any reason we will
offer a make up lesson. If Flippers are unable to provide you with a make up lesson, you will be offered a credit or refund to the value of the lesson not provided. In exceptional circumstances, we
reserve the right to change your existing class time.
- “Flippers Swim School” will try their best to fit in with your school breaks. This can sometimes be difficult. Please check our term dates on
- "Flippers Swim School reserves the right to terminate swimming lessons for any pupil without explanation, at anytime during the scheduled
course, without prior notice. In these circumstances, a refund will be issued for the remainder of the course"
- "All parents must adhere to the venue's normal operating procedures and emergency action plan"
- "All parents and pupils must adhere to Flippers Swim School poolside rules"
- "Parents are invited on poolside on arranged weeks throughout the term, these will be advertised and communicated to you by Flippers
Swim School. We ask that parents do not distrupt the children or teachers whilst on poolside.
- " Flippers Swim School" operate a no goggles policy during lesson time. We can help any child that has become to rely on goggles. Goggles are
only permitited in advanced level classes.
- Children over the age of 7 years old must change in their own gender changing room. If your child is under the age of 7 years old, please
change them in the parents gender changing room. ASA guidelines and the school require us to inform all parents of this information. If your child is uncomfortable with any of the changing
facilities, please let us know.
- Parents are permitted to stay on the school grounds during the lessons. All venues have a strict 5mph speed limit through the school
grounds. Flippers customers are asked to stay within the vicinity of the swimming pool and not wander onto any parts of the school grounds or buildings.